Grant Purpose and Amounts
The California Community Foundation (CCF) awards FEDCO Teacher Grants each year to fund hands-on, classroom projects or field trips that help bring learning to life. Grants range from $500 to $1,000 and support teachers of students in grades kindergarten through 12 in Cerritos, Culver City, Norwalk-La Mirada, Pasadena and Los Angeles Unified school districts.
• You must teach K-12 full time at a public school in one of these school districts: LAUSD, ABC/Cerritos, Culver City, Norwalk-La Mirada or Pasadena Unified.
• Your project should be connected to core curriculum standards and include all students in your class.
• Your project should include engaging and creative experiential learning activities, such as a museum visit and/or hands-on art or science projects.
• Your project should increase student academic achievement in one of four areas: language arts, math, science or social studies.
• Your project may include a final group project produced by your students.
• We will give high priority to projects that incorporate experiential learning that are linked to class curriculum or integrate community-related topics.
For more information visit: California Community Foundation